- 最近三年應發表二篇SCI、SSCI、TSSCI、EI、A&HCI、民國一百零五年新制THCI(原THCI Core) 或 SCOPUS等索引收錄之學術性期刊論文、或業經前開刊物接受之論文（須檢附已被接受之信函），且為第一作者或通訊作者；或三年內有正式出版之專書，並檢附審查意見及通過出版之相關證明。
- 最近三年至少應主持一個科技部(原國科會) 或中央部會研究計畫，及上述第一款之一次全國性作品發表、展演或第三款之一篇期刊論文。
- 除推薦函外，彙整「應繳資料」並裝訂成乙冊，以掛號郵寄至106台北市和平東路一段129-1號綜合大樓9樓 國立臺灣師範大學表演藝術學士學位學程(請註明「專任教師應聘資料－○○○○專長」)
- 寄件地址：106台北市和平東路一段129-1號綜合大樓9樓 國立臺灣師範大學表演藝術學士學位學程
Foreign Faculty Position Opening
(English as a Medium of Instruction, EMI) at
Bachelor Degree Program of Performing Arts,
National Taiwan Normal University
|【Job Title】||Full-time Assistant Professor and above, foreign faculty (EMI)|
|【Job Location】||National Taiwan Normal University, Taipei City (Main Campus)|
|【 Employing Body】||Bachelor Degree Program of Performing Arts|
|【Announcement Date】||November 17, 2022|
|【Contact Person】||Mr. Gordon Chou|
- Job Title: Full-time Assistant Professor and above, foreign faculty (English as a Medium of Instruction, EMI).
- Job Vacancy: One.
- Education and Experience: Applicants should hold a Ph.D. degree, or equivalent education level, or Academic Teaching Rank Accreditation Certificate Assistant Professor and above from Ministry of Education. Specialize in the related fields of Performing Arts.
- Areas of Specialization: Musical theater Performance (Acting or Dancing).
All newly-employed full-time faculty members (novice teachers with a doctorate
degree excluded) shall meet one of the following requirements:
(A) Within the last three years, he/she has at least two pieces of musical works published or exhibited on a nationwide scale, one of which shall be a personal work or solo performance. For those who specialize in the field of collaborative piano, he/she shall have at least two collaborative piano concerts held on a nationwide scale within the last three years. For those who specialize in the fields of theater and dance, he/she shall as a have served as director, choreographer, playwright, or leading actor/actress.
(B) He/she was the recipient of an international-competition prize.
(C) Within the last three years, he/she has two academic papers published in journals indexed in SCI, SSCI, TSSCI, EI, A&HCI, THCI (formerly THCI Core before 2016), SCOPUS, etc., or accepted for publication in the aforementioned journals (with the acceptance letter attached) as the first or corresponding author, or, within the last three years, he/she has at least one monograph published, with reviewer comments and relevant proof that confirms its approved publication attached.
(D) Within the last three years, he/she has served as the principal investigator of at least one research project funded by the Ministry of Science and Technology (formerly National Science Council) or any other central government agencies, and has a piece of work published or exhibited on a nationwide scale as stipulated in Sub-paragraph 1 of Paragraph 1, or has a journal article published as stipulated in Sub-paragraph 3.
The aforementioned journal articles and research projects funded by the Ministry of
Science and Technology (formerly National Science Council) or any other central
government agencies may offset one another.
Where a full-time faculty member is newly employed in accordance with Subparagraphs 1 and 2 of Paragraph 1, and he/she submits a published or exhibited work as his/her representative work for the Collegiate external review, said work shall be created within the last three years, and an interpretative report describing its creation shall be attached.
Where a full-time faculty member is newly employed in accordance with Subparagraph 4 of Paragraph 1, his/her representative work shall meet one of the threshold requirements stipulated in the other three Sub-paragraphs of said Paragraph.
Newly-employed foreign teachers may submit papers published in academic or
professional journals other than those stipulated in Sub-paragraph 3 of Paragraph 1 for review, provided that said journals adopt a peer-review system.
(2) Offer EMI courses.
- To apply, please prepare:
(2) Photocopy of Ph.D. degree diploma and a transcript. (If the degree was granted by a university outside of R.O.C., both documents should be verified by the R.O.C. embassies, consulates, or missions abroad).
(3) Photocopy of academic teaching rank accreditation certificate assistant professor and above (if applicable).
(4) List of course offering and course syllabus.
(6) List of the research projects and contributions.
(7) Proofs of holding the related events of performing arts.
(8) The proofs of the related documents mentioned in the autobiography.
(9) Audiovisual materials: The YouTube link of the applicant’s acting works with professional recording quality of singing, dancing, and drama in the past three years.
(10) Any documents that can provide additional information about the applicant’s background and qualification is welcomed, such as awards, teaching experiences, teaching materials, judge serving, publications, and project results.
- Materials Delivery:
(1) All application materials should be paper delivery and noted the applicant’s “Areas of Specialization”.
(2) Except for the recommendation letters, all application materials should be bound and sent through registered mail to the following address: Application Materials for Full Time (Contract) Faculty Position (Areas of Specialization: ) , Bachelor Degree Program of Performing Arts, National Taiwan Normal University, 9F., No.129-1, Sec. 1, Heping E. Rd., Da’an Dist., Taipei City 106010, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
(3) Please email the Resume to the contact person.
- Contact Information:
(1) Mailing Address: Bachelor Degree Program of Performing Arts, National Taiwan Normal University, , No.129-1, Sec. 1, Heping E. Rd., Da’an Dist., Taipei City 106010, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
(2) Website: https://www.bdppa.ntnu.edu.tw/index.php/en/
(3) Contact person:
Mr. Gordon Chou (Tel: 886-2-7749-5487 / Email: email@example.com)
(1) The applicants who pass the preliminary review will be contacted through email for secondary review interview. The applicants who do not pass the preliminary review will not be notified and their application materials will not be send back. Those who notified for secondary review interview but not showing will be regarded as giving up applying.
(2) The applicant who gets hired should abide by “National Taiwan Normal University Faculty Evaluation Regulations”
(3) Application deadline: 15th December, 2022 (postmark serves as a proof)
(4) The position starts at 2023 fall semester.