Graduate Institute of Performing Arts
National Taiwan Normal University
|【Job Title】||Full-time Assistant Professor and above.|
|【Job Location】||National Taiwan Normal University, Taipei City (Main Campus)|
|【 Employing Body】||Graduate Institute of Performing Arts|
|【Announcement Date】||November 25, 2021|
|【Contact Person】||Ms. Chang, Hsin-Jung|
- Job Title: Full-time Assistant Professor and above.
- Job Vacancy: One.
- Education and Experience: Applicants should hold a Ph.D. degree, or equivalent education level, or Academic Teaching Rank Accreditation Certificate Assistant Professor and above from Ministry of Education. Specialize in the related fields of Performing Arts.
- Areas of Specialization: Collaborative Piano.
(1) According to school’s regulation, except for those who have the entry-level university teaching job with Ph.D. degree, applicants should meet ONE of the following criteria:
(A) Have at least two nationwide work presentations / performances (with one single-person work presentation / performance) in the past three years; Two nationwide collaborative piano performance in the past three years for Collaborative Piano specialization. Directing, chorography, playwriting, or leading actor for Drama and Dance specialization.
(B) Have won international competition awards.
(C) Have published two articles in the journals indexed in SCI, SSCI, TSSCI, EI, A&HCI, THCI, or SCOPUS with first or corresponding authorship in the past three years; Or have published an academic book with review comments and proof of publication in the past three years.
(D) Have received grants for one research project from the Ministry of Science and Technology in Taiwan (or the other central ministries) in the past three years (as the principal investigator).
Previous-mentioned journal articles and research projects funded by Ministry of Science and Technology are exchangeable.
Candidate who choose (A) or (B), selected by the department search committee will be asked to provide a scholarly writing (or thesis) for the interpretation of the performance in the past three years.
(2) Offer EMI courses.
- To apply, please prepare:
(2) Photocopy of Ph.D. degree diploma and a transcript. (If the degree was granted by a university outside of R.O.C., both documents should be verified by the R.O.C. embassies, consulates, or missions abroad).
(3) Photocopy of academic teaching rank accreditation certificate assistant professor and above (if applicable).
(4) List of course offering and course syllabus.
(6) List of the research projects and contributions.
(7) Proofs of holding the related events of performing arts.
(8) The proofs of the related documents mentioned in the autobiography.
(9) Audiovisual materials: The YouTube link of the applicant’s acting works with professional recording quality of singing, dancing, and drama in the past three years.
(10) Any documents that can provide additional information about the applicant’s background and qualification is welcomed, such as awards, teaching experiences, teaching materials, judge serving, publications, and project results.
- Materials Delivery:
(1) All application materials should be paper delivery and noted the applicant’s “Areas of Specialization”.
(2) Except for the recommendation letters, all application materials should be bound and sent through registered mail to the following address: Application Materials for Full Time (Contract) Faculty Position (Areas of Specialization: ) , Bachelor Degree Program of Performing Arts, National Taiwan Normal University, 9F., No.129-1, Sec. 1, Heping E. Rd., Da’an Dist., Taipei City 106010, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
(3) Please email the Resume to the contact person.
- Contact Information:
(1) Mailing Address: Bachelor Degree Program of Performing Arts, National Taiwan Normal University, , No.129-1, Sec. 1, Heping E. Rd., Da’an Dist., Taipei City 106010, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
(3) Contact person:
Ms. Lee, Yen-I (Tel: 886-2-7749-5483 / Email: email@example.com)
Ms. Chang, Hsin-Jung (Tel: 886-2-7749-5487 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
(1) The applicants who pass the preliminary review will be contacted through email for secondary review interview. The applicants who do not pass the preliminary review will not be notified and their application materials will not be send back. Those who notified for secondary review interview but not showing will be regarded as giving up applying.
(2) The applicant who gets hired should abide by “National Taiwan Normal University Faculty Evaluation Regulations”
(3) Application deadline: 26th December, 2021 (postmark serves as a proof)
(4) The position starts at 2022 fall semester.